Join us as a Trading Analyst and support us on our mission to propel the energy transition towards a better world.
As a Trading Analyst at FincoEnergies, you have a pivotal role in shaping the internal market intelligence landscape of BioFuels. Your responsibilities go beyond conventional analysis as you will provide deeper insights into the market dynamics of the energy transition. This position requires a visionary approach, smart thinking, a passion for numbers, and deep-dive analysis. You will have ample space for innovation and personal growth as a specialist in this field. In this role, you will be the intelligence engine behind the traders, and good communication skills are a must.
If you enjoy working in a dynamic and rapidly growing organisation, with an international reach, this is your opportunity to seize!
Your responsibilities as a Trading Analyst:
- Building and maintaining an extensive database;
- Collecting, analyzing, and translating market information and trends;
- Internal reporting on market developments, trends, and price opportunities;
- Communicating fundamental and market views effectively;
- Challenging internal stakeholder opinions when necessary;
- Analyzing the competitive landscape to identify opportunities and threats;
- Contributing to in-house modelling capabilities;
- Quantifying and communicating long-term market scenarios to support strategic decision-making.
- You possess analytical and strategic thinking skills;
- Your communication skills are strong enough to handle challenging conversations;
- You adopt a proactive attitude in gathering market and trend information;
- You excel at managing and organising tasks;
- Excellent numerical skills and preferably modelling experience, including programming skills;
- You possess the ability to work independently and show initiative.
As our new Frontrunner you bring:
- HBO level of education, preferably in a Mathematic field;
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in a similar role;
- Proficient in the English language, written and spoken;
- Strong skills with data;
- Prior experience with Biofuels is preferred.
Our promise to you
- A strong salary based on experience & competencies and attractive yearly bonus potential;
- A collective pension plan with two-thirds covered by FincoEnergies;
- A yearly budget of € 900,- gross for your well-being and development;
- An annual training budget of € 2000,- gross to support your professional development;
- 25 vacation days (based on a full-time employment);
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Entrepreneurial and sustainable environment providing growth and development opportunities;
- Free daily fresh-made lunch at our offices;
- A new Laptop and phone;
- An international and energetic workplace in our new and entirely sustainably designed offices in Rotterdam and Amsterdam;
- Great events that will blow you away.
We are an independent, leading provider of sustainable energy solutions. Our mission is to propel our customers’ transition towards a better world. At FincoEnergies, we focus on providing low-carbon energy and decarbonization solutions. With these solutions, we empower our customers to calculate, reduce, inset and offset their emissions.
We are inspired by Darwin’s Finches and their ability to adapt to different conditions. No matter what challenges come our way, we evolve to stay at the forefront of the energy transition. And with our strong range of brands like GoodFuels, GoodShipping, GoodZero, GoodPower and GoodBiomass we offer a one-stop-shop for innovation, expertise, and security of supply.
Seize this opportunity and Apply for this job!
Would you like to work in a great, dynamic company with colleagues that all share the same drive to contribute to a better world, to have fun together and to serve an increasing number of customers who are moving towards more sustainability in the shipping industry?
Then apply for this job by clicking the “apply” button below. After receiving the applications, we will make the selection and inform you as soon as possible (within one week).
For any questions you may have, please contact Francesca Pinto, our People & Talent Partner via email@example.com or 06-53585584.