Join us as a Senior Commercial Manager - Offsetting to support our mission to decarbonize transportation. Are you willing to take this chance?
Are you ready to step into a role where your business skills meet the exciting world of carbon markets with a focus on road transport and freight forwarding? As Commercial Manager, you will be working for our Carbon Management division. This division provides 3 types of solutions to its customers: carbon calculation services, carbon reduction services in logistics (insetting) and carbon compensation services (offsetting). In offsetting, for instance, you will also be involved in selling projects (carbon offsets) that can balance the CO2 emissions.
We are looking for someone eager to positively impact the ever-changing landscape of sustainable energy transition within the transportation industry. In this role, you drive positive changes, build relationships, and help shape the future of carbon offsetting. The opportunity is here – are you ready to contribute to the world of the carbon market?
Your responsibilities as a Commercial Manager - Offsetting:
- Pioneering Vertical Development Planning;
- Acquiring new clients through various channels, for example, events, partnerships but also your network;
- Cultivating relationships, overseeing stakeholders, and crafting winning bids for new leads;
- Develop tactical sales planning.
- Powering through as a commercially driven individual, thriving internationally and dynamically;
- Exhibiting robust organizational and process management prowess;
- Unleashing sharp analytical & problem-solving abilities;
- Putting customers front and centre, focusing on their needs;
- Excelling in communication – adept at engaging stakeholders at all levels;
- Passionately embracing the energy transition, personally fueled to shape a more sustainable world.
As our new Frontrunner you bring:
- Minimum of 15 years of professional experience, preferably in consultative selling, focusing on mid-sized and large accounts. Demonstrated proficiency in acquiring new clients and adeptly managing existing relationships, encompassing both hunting (acquisition) and farming (relationship management) strategies;
- The role demands the ability to navigate at higher levels and requires a substantial network.
- Proven expertise in Logistics, mainly focused on road transportation and/or freight forwarding (you bring a strong network);
- Coverage of languages French, German, Italian and/or Spanish is a pre;
- Preferably a background in the industries of Financial Institutions, Oil & Gas and/or Governmental organizations /NGOs/non-profits.
Our promise to you
- A strong salary based on experience and competencies, existing regular monthly wage, and attractive yearly bonus potential;
- A collective pension plan with two-thirds covered by FincoEnergies;
- A yearly budget of 900,- gross for your well-being and development;
- An annual training budget of € 2000,- gross to support your professional development;
- 25 vacation days (based on a full-time employment);
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Entrepreneurial and sustainable environment providing growth and development opportunities;
- Free daily fresh-made lunch at our offices;
- A new Laptop and phone;
- An energetic workplace in our new and entirely sustainably designed office in Amsterdam, which is well accessible by public transport;
- An international, dynamic, and fun work environment;
- Great different event that blow you away.
We are an independent, leading provider of sustainable energy solutions. Our mission is to propel our customers’ transition towards a better world. At FincoEnergies, we focus on providing low-carbon energy and decarbonization solutions. With these solutions, we empower our customers to calculate, reduce, inset and offset their emissions.
We are inspired by Darwin’s Finches and their ability to adapt to different conditions. Regardless of challenges, we evolve to stay at the forefront of the energy transition.
We offer truly sustainable solutions to clients to support them with the energy transition and to achieve their net zero ambitions. These are labelled under the ‘Good’ brands like eg. GoodFuels, GoodShipping and GoodZero. Five business divisions across the group enable the solutions to be developed & launched to the international markets.
Companies must help prevent the worst impacts of climate change by reducing their greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions as much and as quickly as possible and keep global warming low (beneath 1,5 degrees centigrade). This includes reducing value chain emissions.
Seize this opportunity and Apply for this job!
Would you like to work in a great, dynamic company with colleagues who all share the same drive to contribute to a better world, have fun together, and serve an increasing number of customers moving towards more sustainability in the shipping industry?
Then, apply for this job by clicking the “apply” button below. After receiving the applications, we will make the selection and let you know as soon as possible (within one week).
Before applying, please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands.
For any questions you may have, please contact Arfat Rodjan, our People & Talent Partner via firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-45144773