Join us as a P&C Business Partner and help drive our customers' journey towards a better world.
Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey where your expertise will make a significant impact? We are looking for a dynamic individual who thrives as a strategic partner in organisational matters. As our P&C Business Partner, you will be pivotal in steering our company towards success. In this dynamic and flexible position, your primary responsibility is to serve as a trusted sparring partner for our divisions, Carbon Management and International Marine, offering valuable insights into organisational challenges. Your responsibilities include taking the lead on our absenteeism policy, ensuring strict compliance with the Wet Verbetering Poortwachter, and providing essential guidance to our managers.
As a P&C Business Partner, you'll have a crucial role in project groups within your domain, leveraging your expertise to lead small-scale P&C projects from initiation to successful implementation. You'll be an integral part of our P&C Team, working collaboratively to bring innovative solutions to life and shape talent and development programs. Your workweek will consist of three days in Amsterdam, one in Rotterdam, and one at home. This position embraces an international environment, requiring strong adaptability skills.
If you're eager to make a positive impact in an international and sustainable organisation, keep reading. This is your opportunity to seize!
Your responsibilities as a P&C Business Partner:
- Participate in meaningful discussions with management to tackle organisational challenges and lead the absenteeism policy, guiding managers for compliance;
- Manage the P&C annual agenda and provide expert advice on People & Culture matters, ensuring a well-organised and strategic approach.;
- Identify and analyse internal and external trends to create actionable strategies that keep our organisation innovative;
- Collaborate to develop and implement People & Culture solutions, fostering continuous improvement in partnership with the business;
- Lead seamless onboarding/offboarding and develop talent programs to elevate the team.
- Strong social skills and a good sense of humour;
- Flexible and organised;
- Innovative problem-solving and taking initiative;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Able to set priorities and proactively address the corresponding actions.
As our new Front Runner you bring:
- An HBO working and thinking level of education, preferably in Human Resources;
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a similar role;
- Proficiency in both Dutch and English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office;
- Enthusiastic and Emphatic;
- Knowledge of labour law.
Our promise to you
- A strong salary based on experience & competencies and attractive yearly bonus potential;
- A collective pension plan with two-thirds covered by FincoEnergies;
- A yearly budget of 900,- gross for your well-being and development;
- An annual training budget of € 2000,- gross to support your professional development;
- 25 vacation days (based on full-time employment);
- 8% holiday allowance;
- A monthly mobility budget allows you to chart your course to success. Whether you prefer the highway, the rails, or the bike paths, we support your unique travel style!
- Entrepreneurial and sustainable environment providing growth and development opportunities;
- Free daily fresh-made lunch at our offices;
- A new Laptop and phone;
- An international and energetic workplace in our new and entirely sustainably designed offices in Rotterdam and Amsterdam;
- Great different event that blows you away.
We are an independent, leading provider of sustainable energy solutions. Our mission is to propel our customers’ transition towards a better world. At FincoEnergies, we focus on providing low-carbon energy and decarbonization solutions. With these solutions, we empower our customers to calculate, reduce, inset and offset their emissions.
We are inspired by Darwin’s Finches and their ability to adapt to different conditions. No matter what challenges come our way, we evolve to stay at the forefront of the energy transition. And with our strong range of brands like GoodFuels, GoodShipping, GoodZero, GoodPower and GoodBiomass we offer a one-stop-shop for innovation, expertise, and security of supply.
Seize this opportunity and Apply for this job!
Would you like to work in a great, dynamic company with colleagues who all share the same drive to contribute to a better world, have fun together, and serve an increasing number of customers moving towards more sustainability in the shipping industry?
Then, apply for this job by clicking the “apply” button below. After receiving the applications, we will make the selection and inform you as soon as possible (within one week).
For any questions you may have, please contact Francesca Pinto, our People & Talent Partner via email@example.com or 06-53585584.